Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Summer School

Look what I got in the mail today!

As we're wrapping up our school year, I've begun thinking about what I want to work on over the summer. Handwriting is at the top of the list, do out of curiosity I did a web search for Catholic handwriting materials and found these. They look like a great way to integrate faith and handwriting, and they're pretty inexpensive, so I got one for each of my kids.

I'll post a link to the publisher later - I'm attempting my first Blogger entry by phone, and haven't mastered the intricacies of it yet!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that looks good! I'll keep that in mind for my kiddo, in a few years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Here's the link, as I never did get back around to posting it:
      http://www.upub.net/Writing-Our-Catholic-Faith-Handwriting-Prodlist.html

      Delete